Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm Never Too Old To Learn

Whew...I have spent a lot of time learning about mySpace and blogging and modules and colors and arranging and.............
All for just a wee bit of progress. But progress it is. My first born daughter mentioned that she has been on a couple of these sites for years and is still learning. My second born just joined the foray and alotta atta girls are going around (no Brunk intended). No. 1 and No. need to aquire more adjectives to refer to one another I think. After all, they ARE Ladies. Beautiful ones at that. Sisters will be sisters I guess, but it's nice they are getting older and will mellow with such wonderful aging.
Snow is still snowing and supposedly there is a break in sight. Although we may float away if it starts flooding. We surely have ticked God off. Then again, we have been in a drought and need the water and it must be cooling the planet. Oh, well, outside issues that I don't know much about really. Just an observation.
Can anyone explain to me why the didn't shovel the school roofs, etc. while all the kids were out of school? Do they save money or spend more with the doors close? I remember walking to school through all this type of weather in Spokane as a kid. Course my grandmother walked 10 miles to school each day and it was up hill in both directions.
Tomorrow (or later) I need to discuss dog collars. That should be great fun. I probably have some observations on that subject also.

No comments:

Chico

Chico
It's A Dogs' Life