Friday, July 27, 2007

Napoleon HAS Returned From St. Helena!

Way to go Mamajd! This reminds me of "The Full Monty" a couple of weeks ago at the Cd'A Summer Theatre...only more. Or was it less. I forgot to tell Mamajd and Diva to catch the show, but this more than makes up for it. I'm thinking that they will be asking for donations for seat belts by next season. (They all did a great job and gave a wonderful performance.)
It was hard to fully enjoy the show as I have two broken ribs since the 4th of July, but I gave it a 2 thumbs up.
It's nice to know that Napoleon has finally made it back from exile and is among us once more. Who (or it is Whom) among us hasn't missed his genius and presence? Should I make this a poll question?
Anyway, thanks for the wonderful welcome Mamajd. You get a 2 thumbs up too!!

No comments:

Chico

Chico
It's A Dogs' Life