Saturday, September 1, 2007

Time Marches ON!

Sometimes it's hard to understand why time flies when we are supposedly having so much fun. It just seems like it's flying by and I'm not sure how. I don't think I am having a lot of fun right now. I am meeting some of the best people in my journey through the Cancer Center/hospital.
I start chemo on Friday so far and that will be an interesting experience. I do know that the Diva and MamaJD are going wig shopping with me just in case. That will prove to be a hoot with those 2. At least I will think I am having fun for a bit. They have failed to make me laugh yet. Out of the mouths of Babes.
I have more to add, but since we are installing new carpet in the office, the Duke says I need to unplug. Interesting wording, eh? The eh is for my Canadian side of the family. My one cousin that live in Drayton Valley thinks it is rude to use the American 'huh'. I have been leaning towards agreeing with him on that on a regular basis.
I think I will write about my long lost sister and brother next time. That is such a wonderful story that I can't hardly not share it. It's good enough for Oprah!
Till then.

No comments:

Chico

Chico
It's A Dogs' Life